Saturday, October 2, 2010 by xcodex
This Shaped Piano & Violin building, China .There's not much detail on why this Huainan building was built in the shape of a violi...
This is tallest building in korea.The Northeast Asia Trade Tower or NEATT (Korean: 동북아무역타워) is a skyscraper in Songdo International City, th...
This amazing 'Puente Nuevo' is located in Spain. more than 260 years old bridge in the town of Ronda, Spain. At the time of its co...
Th e sky scraper building was very good to see.As the world’s population continues to skyrocket and cities strain under the increased de...
Steven Holl’s LEED Plat...
The Empire State Building New York's famous Empire State Building, a New York City Landmark and a National Historic Landmark, soars mor...
Nina Tower Hongkong Building the complex is named after Nina Wong, owner of property giant Chinachem,and the person who has financed the pro...
The Sears tower was the tallest building in the world until 1997. But it was still the tallest building in the Western hemisphere since its ...
The pages of Cosmopolitan, The Oprah Magazine, Marie Claire, Redbook, Seventeen, and Harper's Bazaar are filled with changing fashions. ...
- Mukesh Ambani’s Skyscraper-Mansion is the World’s ...
- Talks Man Out of Jumping Off 22-Story Atlanta Skys...
- Tokyo's Oldest Temple Fails to Block Construction ...
- PNB to build 100-storey skyscraper in KL by 2015
- $1B skyscraper home in India has 27 stories
- Horizontal Skyscraper Gallery 2010
- Skyscraper 12 Stalled Projects Around the World
- ▼ October (7)
Powered by Blogger.